View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #128
TheS14project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
TheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheS14project
Thanks everyone, appreciate it.

Well this weekend was an extremely busy one for me. However most of it was not spent working on the car, I did manage to get up to the shop saturday evening and get some stuff done. The doors have now been removed as well as the trunk and thanks to Scott (whitebugeye) for helping me scuff the jams, Ive got them now taped off and ready to spray.
Couldnt do any paintwork that night cause it was getting late and dry time wouldve taken me into hours I didnt want to venture into sunday morning. Not to mention there was too much other stuff going on at the shop so overspray wouldnt of worked either...lol. I do plan on painting the jams tomorrow after work though if all goes according to plan.