View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 03:36 PM   #22
-***JOKER***-
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Photographers.

Photographers are never allowed to sit like in that picture. They must stay standing while they are on the track. make some "media/photographer" areas, and tell them to stay within them.
if there are no barriers, make them place there own car there. that way they are protected by there vehicle. If they dont want to put there car there because it may get hit, then they shouldn't be at that spot.

Photographers must also wait for the runs to be over or for some sort of break before they go from spot to spot or exit the course. No running across between cars.

you are in charge, tell them the rules!! and if they dont like it or listen, fuck em, there out !! It only takes one accident to ruin everything that you and the other drifters have been trying to accomplish.

We dont sell anything at drift events. unless its a contest put on by Formula D or D1. At our drift events, we havee 20-50 drivers. A donut or 2, 1 or 2 figure 8's. and 1 or 2 3rd gear entry courses.
give as many ride alongs for free as you can. If you get more people excited about it, then they will buy cars and start drifting. and more and more people will be coming out.
Its not the circus or carnaval, dont charge for ride alongs. Also ask the better guys to ride along with the new guys and help instruct them, cause if the new guys enjoy it and feel they are learning, they will come back again.

If no one uses the tire changer, then dont bring them along.

food is good!

looks fun man, good luck
hello mate first of all i dont know who you guys are (We dont sell anything at drift events)...sorry still new here...i said i dont want to charge them becouse i thought it was like that in USA as in UK it is like that they charge you but that money goes to drifters (I MIGHT BE MISTAKEN IF SO PLZ CORRECT ME) and they spend it on tyres as long as i know...so ride-a-longs are other kind of security nightmare for me...i keep thinking about if something happens to someone in the car...if they are scared and had an hearth attack--i mean it doesnt have to be an accident everything can give a bad name to what we are doing right now...as it is still seen as punks driving like a twat around here

About photo guys yeah those pics needs to be taken but their safety first, i cant risk it...i will find something for them as in right now we are not much organised...

thanks for all the info mate
-***JOKER***- is offline   Reply With Quote