View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 03:51 PM   #23
-***JOKER***-
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilcover
hey awesome to see drifting happening everywhere!!

i live in southern california and we have events about twice a month...ive been driving for about 5 years and compete in local competitions.

if theres any help you'd need, lemme know! i've always wanted to visit turkey..hahah.

do you guys run all the cars in one group? with just one course layout? what we have always done is have a basic course with a small straight, and 3 easy turns for intermediate or advanced drivers, and a small one turn course or a skidpad for donuts and figure eights so beginners can learn basics without creating long wait times in the more advanced course.

with enough cones and space, it should be easy to provide good track time for all levels of driver.

- John
I would like to answer John here so if there is any1 who would like to add i would be happy to hear them...

basically we had a one large area and loads but not really enough cones i mean more is better always...

what we had till about now is large open areas lots of them for people to donut figure 8 and so on...then we had one large track for anyone who feels brave...lol...the track layout always changed according to the guy who sets them on the day...generally we do have a large eightish figure with a long straight at the side so you initiate at the end of the straight then it is like figure eight where the first big half circle is fast and the start of the secound circle mid speed with the end of the secound circle slow and you are at the straight again...

generally 2 cars at a time but sometime it is 3 or 5 or all most everyone carnage style...

here is a single car on track vid:
[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6806867214985870068&hl=en[/ame]
-***JOKER***- is offline   Reply With Quote