View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 10:29 PM   #75
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
Quote:
Originally Posted by now gs View Post
Just go get your car and you and all the other members he screwed take him to small claims. Shady people don't change, hi's just buying time and you keep falling for it everytime he calls.
I agree with this guy, I got screwed 2k because a guy by the name of Matt (drove a grey Z32 TT) told me he was gonna sell me a 91 hatch after 4 months of excuses, suddenly I have NO idea where he is, all I know is that his girl drives a silver 04ish civic coupe and supposedly he's in jail for fraud, I found out later through his other customers that he had been f**king pple over for years and that he's in jail for fraud over 75k. I hope this doesn't happen to you man, my advice to you is ALWAYS know where he lives, his licence plate #, and address, that way he doesn't pull a houdini on you.
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote