View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #86
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm sounds like alot of people want to come. thats cool.
as far as the ride alongs go. thats still actually up in the air. I dont know if you guys heard but they put a stop to that recently due to a crash and we are still working out the bugs to let SOME people ride along for um....training purposes only! I will have more details on that later.
can everyone please post a number of how many people will be coming with you as guests for the event as well. I need to know how much food to get. try and get a accurate number please.

- flipzide. we are already working on our second event location and will have the details out probally by next month. if you dont get in on this one then I will make sure you are at the top of the list for our next event! this one just filled up really quick!