View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 08:52 AM   #3363
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
You just made a stupid argument.
You say that it is the sa me as East Bear (and of course same as Bing's), yet, simply because we made it first, ours is hideous, yet the others are not.

Sorry, I need to rant a bit. Kevin - keep this.

This same logic applies to the new fast and furious movie. We let some photos leak out early on of the new STi that we built up for the Fast and Furious movie. The second that "VeilSide" or "fast and furious" popped up, all the sudden, people hated it. But before that, they liked it. Then, the same people who bash on it for those reasons, go on to quote many lines from the movie.

Anyways, my point is. If you this VeilSide stuff is ugly, thats fine. I don't like some of it either... it is not for me. But don't just automatically judge something based on who made it. That is just stupid