View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 05:23 AM   #1
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
*Stolen Blue 240sx!! Pasadena!!

Hey all, Ok I was thristy so I went to ralphs to buy a monster In pasadena on foothill. I go In and get my drink pay for It, Walk outside and my car is gone! So I call up my cousin to see if he is messing with me and he wasn't.

This happened In 5 minutes!!!!!!! I go In the store at 2:40 am and When I came out at 2:45 My car is gone!!

It's a 91 Clean clean silver blue s13 hatch.

Sr20det red top
Xo2 Front mount
Like a Really angled custom exhaust(Angled to the left)
Slammed to the ground on stock tear drop painted black
Koyo radiator with dual flex-a-lite fans
Vlsd
Megan track coil overs
Rsr master bushing kit
Tanabe sway bars
Cusco Front and rear sway bars
Grey s14 seats
Nismo short shifter
Un-cracked dash
Kazama tension rods
Tein tie rods
The turb needs a new gasket so that might help if someone tries to sell it like that.
Z32 brake kit with hawk track pads
Nismo extended studs

I'm really fucking pissed and If you are reading this. I will find you and you will get your fucking jaw broken in half...

Any info would be reallly good. I don't have any pics..

Car was stolen at Ralphs on foothill and rosemead at 2:40 am In the parking lot In pasadena..

Don't know what to say really.. The paint Is oem brand new.. Probably the cleanest s13 in this city