View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 04:15 PM   #4
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Chaser Aero

I purchased a Uras knock off kit from these guys during the S13 group buy, and I am totally satisfied with the product, the price, and how fast they shipped it.

Everything was wrapped in plastic wraps, then the corners were bubble wrapped, then the whole piece were bubble wrapped again with the big bubble type wrap.

For the price I paid, the quality of the product is definitely worth that price.

I would definitely recommend these guys to other prospective buyers.

Here are some fitment pics (they aren't the best, but honestly, it's so close that only a little work would be needed to fit everything):

The last pic shows how the piece that goes around the wheel arch portion of the quarter panel wouldn't wrap around there, due to the piece being "too short". Nothing a little elbow grease won't fix.

Again, very happy with this purchase.

to you guys!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote