View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 10:09 AM   #22
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Quote:
Originally posted by nrcooled

Dorifto,
I am not doubting your "God" like drifter buddies but here in the USA it's not as easy to come by a fan shroud if you don't live in Cali. so I gave the man options on how he can possibly solve any cooling issues if he doesn't get his hands on a fan shroud. Jeez.
Hahah this "drifter buddy" happens to be a tuning "God". I am not relaying what my friends and I came up with while sitting around drinking Cherry Coke or anything like that. Yoshinori Koguchi told me (along with some other people like Dousan, JDM Rice, Sileightymania...) that using the stock fan and the shroud will keep the SR from overheating. If you consider 11 years of tuning and modding S-chassis to be speculation, well I suggest you consider what proof you need. 11 years!!! What were you doing to 240's 11 years ago? Not een noticing them on the street? Hmm..

Didn't people already tell him to go electric fans? Can't find shrouds outside cali? Does he have a telephone? Unstable-hybrids, Heavy throttle... call them up and ask. Hunt the classifieds, pay for shipping a piece of PLASTIC that weighs 4 pounds... I think that is an excuse to be lazy. But hey, I don't have a shroud for my project yet, so the 1 less shroud used could potentially be mine. I have no problem with people going electric, since I am in the "same" boat... only i know what i want to do, I'm not on the fence.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
DoriftoSlut is offline   Reply With Quote