View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #22
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
it's a nice fun car to have, plain and simple

just because you got a new better car.. would you beat on that car? would you take it to the track? do you push it hard? do you drive it like you stole it?
I wouldn't beat on it, but then again I don't with the 240. I would take it to the track so I can have a better understanding of the car and have fun. To chime on that, would only push it hard at a track or backroad. I wouldn't drive it (or even my 240) like I stole it....I don't like to look like a douche lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC1982 View Post
probably about to sell mine to get either a 04 M45 or 06-07 M35.
All I can say about the M35 is that its a BIG car and a nice cruising vehicle. The 2007+ G35(x) sedan is smaller, but has some nice performance and can be had (if you're lucky) for ~$5K more.