View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 01:24 PM   #52
corymaloy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
corymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to corymaloy
s13 im dumb

well guys, I dont know why I was having trouble before, this morning I went out and put the LCA and tension rod in, no problem. (I had them bolted together before installing)

The thing is, take a look at the tension rod where it connects to the tension rod bracket, it looks twisted! I dont know if its supposed to look like that... But when I looked at the other side of the car it was the exact same way... This 240 was wrecked a looong time ago before I owned it and I think they welded a new front end onto the car, so it may be related. anyways I dont know how long the bushing in the tension rod will last....

Somone tell me if this twisted look on the tension rod is supposed to be there please.....

thanks!

next up, tie rod!