View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 09:08 PM   #172
jon_mr2
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (4)
jon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808_s13 View Post
yeah? so it hasnt had any sun contact or anything?
hmm maybe ill do it too.

what island you from shakka bruddah?

-makua[ace]
no sun contact yet. sorry about that. and i live one the big island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
Nice work with the frame rails! I was flipping thru some of the previous pages and ran across the images showing how much rust had eaten the underside. Its only been 5 months since this thread was started and I am really impressed with how this coupe is turning out in such a short amount of time.

Dedication 101 for all the s that have no clue what it takes to assemble, let alone FIX your project (if done right) from the ground up with your own hands. Here is another fine project/inspiration.
note to all 240 owners: junkers can be turned into fine projects with knowledge, parts & $$

too bad some just don't care about their rides...
WOW! thanks for the comment. sure makes me feel better about the project. definitely takes some dedication, i wish i did more, but sometimes with only a couple days off a week id rather relax than go outside and work. and sometimes i got more important bills to pay than buy more stuff for the car, so itll have to wait. i figure if your going to do something, do it good the first time around. i mean, it sucks not being able to drive it, but it will be worth it im sure of it.
jon_mr2 is offline   Reply With Quote