View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 10:28 AM   #117
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo92 View Post
No black and whites from Alhambra rolled by last Friday. There were two white PD units that were all white, I don't know were they were from. They didn't even bother looking at the meet spot. Some guy said all those officers were doing was trying to pick-up on chicks at the Starbucks. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

that was probably me. We walked over to starbucks and this slightly overweight cop was all smiles with 2 ladies that looked like cop groupies. The funny thing is, u know the Jamba Juice bashing commercial with the Will Ferrell lookalike doing the stretching on the table in front of the guy with a blank stare... The cop was totally trying to stretch back or something with his JUNK pushed out toward the front almost stabbing the woman in the ear... (Scary Movie 1 - Brenda at the movies - starts 2:00min in)

ITS FRIDAY!
As Chuck said: "gonna be pretty damn big tonight" :ghey:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
of course, when chuck is showing up, is always huge....cuz they all want that free hug! Especially the guys

Chompz Production will be bring DVDs, i heard its pretty sick.
Im not sure how much, but bring some money if you want a copy!!
CHOMPZ I want my DVD!