View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 02:10 AM   #416
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by purekoryo View Post
Just installed the S4's....
THIS CAR IS CRAZY!!!
I NEED WIDER TIRES!!!

I did not notice any low end loss, the mid range to top end is unbelievable. The S4's are a bit better than the S3's even with a small turbo GT2871r .64. I can see why sentra guys even install these on the T25's and T28's. I will take the car to the dyno next chance i get, but for now I definitely need some wider tires as I will just sit there in 2nd gear after 3-4krpm's. 3rd pull on the highway was too dangerous on stock tires.

Mind you that this was all on 15 psi. After I get some Azenis 245's in the rear and 225 in the front, I will turn it up to about 19 psi.
Sounds sick!!!
post up dyno!!! now!!!
but then again.. stock tires....
I have 10.5 inch rears running 245's and i spin tires in third and fourth on fwy if i boost above 18psi. my tires are sorta worn, but still wide.. so I am dying to know your results, since i am very close to ordering my own set!