View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 07:59 PM   #99
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Quote:
Originally Posted by SicBastard View Post
Called ohlins again today, the cat that used to "take care of" their parts ordering from Japan, no longer works there...

Talked to a nice guy named Christer who has taken his place. They said that they need to order entirely new shock bodies for the rear. I asked them to look into ordering them with the 300zx spindel mounts instead of the 240sx mounts for me. Maybe there will be a silver lining in all of this frustration. (the 300zx spindles are made of Aluminum instead of iron like the 240sx and save you 3.5 (7?) lbs per rear corner) Christer wasn't sure and said he'd get back to me. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

What do you plan to use for a bushing? I was gonna order some spherical bushings but they are $300 from spls site...

the stock one makes the bracket hit the upright slightly and the angle sucks.... stock bushing is pretty sloppy
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote