View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 10:47 AM   #113
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Aight gonna need your input on this guys. I work for the government in the recreations department so I work inside a community center thats located in a Public Park. I've noticed this cute chick, I would say in her early 20's. For about the past 2 months I noticed her walking into my facility to use our bathrooms. I work Monday, Wednesday, Friday evening hours and she always comes roughly around the same time usually 7pm. When she enters the building she always waves and smiles at me and same thing when she exits the building. At first Im thinking its just a friendly gesture but an hour later shes back in the building to use the bathroom and always waving and smiling. So unless shes got some bladder control problems.

One of the reasons I hesitate to talk to her is that I'm one of the lucky few who enjoy their jobs. I love my job and wouldnt want to Jeopardize it. But I also dont want to let an opportunity pass me by.

How should I break the ice? I thought of just going up to her and say "Sorry to bother you but I couldn't help but notice, you must really like our bathrooms" but that might be cheezy as fuck and backfire.