View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #21
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Agree, good riddance. Not more than 5 posts, I had some tool neg rep me because I had the money to buy a part he wanted, but couldn't afford. I called him on it, and he had his bud neg rep me. I was a noob (to zilvia) and had a very bad impression of the forum based on a few idiots that abused the rep system.

Good move.
I had a similar thing happen to me and it also left a very bad taste in my mouth when I first joined the forum. The other thing that really soured me was dead-beat seller in the marketplace that lost me $300...

Trader rating is a fantastic replacement.... I applaud the staff for going in this direction, it will hopefully keep people from getting scammed the same way I did.
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote