View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 01:10 AM   #9
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
ALRIGHT alright... dang.. let OP decide for himself. besides.... projectRDM has dealt with more years of gravity anyways nothing wrong with a correction here and there.

fightin' over lower harness... man, i don't even use one, lol... only thing its good for is reverse lights and maybe neutral safety switch for starting the car.. only thing running down these is my speed sensor which like projectRDM said.. is the same. only auto speed sensor is different from manual. more specifically, if ur swapping ka auto to sr manual, u will need to change the sensor's plastic sprocket if ur sr tranny didn't come with its own speed sensor.

My YouTube Channel