View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 06:15 AM   #27
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
It seems that the trader ratings is limited to 1 review per 24hour period. What was the methodology behind this? I mean I understand you don't want people abusing it but I've got a cue of people that I want to leave reviews for stored in a text file and it's going to take me a week to get through it.... and I'm just the buyer in most of these.

I imagine that if I was parting out a car or cleaning our my garage, or even just someone who sold a lot of stuff I would quickly get to a point where I would be buying and selling at a faster pace than the review system would allow.

I could see maybe limiting to one review per day for the same person... so if I made a deal with Joe I could only leave him feed back once that day, and if we made another deal later in the day I'd have to wait until the next day to leave a review.

...just my 2 cents
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote