View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 10:54 PM   #6
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
You can register a car with an SR in it in cali. I had to do it when I got my salvage title. They basically just check the stickers on the underside of your hood, so make sure you have those stickers that come on a stock hood (Vacuum diagram, EGR, Emissions, etc.). Just get everything done at the DMV, it shouldn't be too hard. I had Washington plates on my car, it's just like registering another car no problems at all. And yeah I'm pretty sure you will have to get a smog, in socal guys do underground smogs for anywheres from (*EDITED for whiteytighties post below*)$100-$400. They have some where you don't even need to bring your car hahaha.

Being out of state, the car will have to be verified. I had people come to my house to verify the car. They basically just checked some VINs and I think mileage...nothing special.

Last edited by DataXUnknown; 09-15-2008 at 12:02 AM..
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote