View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 08:40 PM   #1
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
s14 Low-Speed Corner Understeer

On high speed and medium-speed corners, my car will oversteer a little when I trail brake, but on low-speed corners, my car goes right into understeer. I try steering slowly, but it's a problem i can't seem to get rid of.

On other turns, it feels like I have more time to rotate the weight to the outside of the car, but on low-speed turns, it feels like the weight isnt able to move to the outside of the car. When I add braking, even a little, the front wheels either lock (and i have to let go of the brakes) or the front wheels just start losing grip and my turning radius increases.

Any tips that could help? BTW I have adjustable koni shocks. Any settings anyone could recommend for me?

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links