View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 10:21 AM   #21
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc1honda View Post
Yeah im in chicago to. What suburb was it stolen in? Funny thing happened to me the other day. Im building a 240 right now and just got the motor running, amd i took it to AMS for dyno tuning. me and my buddie stopped to eat with the car on a tralior. This asshole parks next to it and get out and starts fucking with the FMIC. I couldn't belive it. It's a greddy so i think he was trying to just rip it off the car, it has no front bumper yet so it's fully exposed with big Greddy name on front sure to catch a theifs eye . Me and my buddy ran out so quick when the guy saw us he hoped in his car and ran a red light almost causing a pileup. Guy was in a old light blue Suzki Samurai or that other p.o.s. small jeep looking car. Maybe it was the same guy.

THAT is some balls! holy shit. cant believe someone would do that in a restaurant parking lot.
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote