View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 10:08 PM   #292
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!
thank you ALL for the great review and I am glad you all had a good time. for those who missed it we will be having another event on NOV. 1st for $99.99.
thanks to all the good driving out there it looks like the fire and rescue crew will not have to attend which means we will be able to give you guys more seat time!! I heard from a number of people there that is was some of the most seat time they have been able to get at events, and the next one will be even better!!!
If any of you happen to run across Ed Johnson from drift tech or are in the vista area be sure to stop by and give a big thank you for all the support and hooking it up with the Nitro2go and some good prize givaways!!
We were able to hook up some of our attending drivers with some cool prizes....
(lets see if I can remember right...)
Chauncy-New set of Godspeed Tension rods!!
Flipzide-$50 Megan racing gift certificate
Touge monster-Godspeed Toe rods
Smoke bunny-$50 Megan racing gift certificate
Jeff-NRG shirt
drift muh-shirt
Ron-hat
Evan-$50 megan racing gift certificate, NRG quick release!
g35pm-hub for quick release

We will have more prize givaways at our events in the future so we hope to see some new faces to get in on the action!
Damm, I havent had that much fun in a long time! see you guys Nov 1st!!!flyer will be out soon, just PM me if you might be able to make it out and I will go ahead and put your name down for now at least.