View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 01:33 PM   #9
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
iv done the same with my car as well, i went off that miata write up and did the same to my rack.

My experience with it, it sux monkey balls. The feeling is very hard, and like said above, its a biatch to park it. i tried drifting and it really sux, to hard to turn the wheel. A true manual rack is designed differently, which is why most stock cars with a manual rack has a nice feel to it. Ive been driving with this for about a year and a half.

As of now im saving up for parts to put powersteering back on my car. reason why i went with the nonpowersteering setup is because my powersteering was not working properly to begin with, and i could not afford to spend the money on parts to figure out what was wrong with it.
DisEpyon is offline   Reply With Quote