View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 12:15 AM   #26
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
hahahahaha, omg, just got done fixing my steering.

ahhhhh man, the feeling feels so much damn better than before.

Bigsyke: I just want to thank you for making this thread, if not i probably would have wasted my money on the plans i had to put powersteering back on my car. Now i can spend my money on getting more goodies for my suspension. Even better yet, the rack i am using is a hicas rack. For the longest time i felt so damn bad about doing this mod on a hicas rack, but now i do not regret a dam thing. My problem was that i was thinking that the adjusting screw needed a lot of pressure against the rack, but boy was i wrong. I take back anything i said in my previous post.

For those of you that want to know the feeling, ummmm... lets see, the best way i can describe it is as feeling like driving a actual car with a manual rack. For example: my brothers honda eg hatch that he uses for daily driving, it has a manual rack in it and it feels similar to a power steering car, not as smooth as a power steering car but pretty similar. Turning at low speeds and parking no longer feels tough and hard (still need a little muscle in it, but not bad at all), and driving in general when going straight has a smoother a looser feel, and the wheel returns back to center when letting go. I still would not recommend this for drifting but definitely for road race. Oh yea i almost forgot too, when people say that you have a better feeling and reaction to road and tires, that is true, feels really good and responsive.

I enjoy driving my car again!!
BOOOYYAAA!!!!
DisEpyon is offline   Reply With Quote