View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #43
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
finally appropriate. HAHA!

Quote:
This one's for you, purists.

I'll start with saying that I am finally content with my car. I've modded it for myself, so if you don't like it, deal.

This is going to be controversial as I said before... I know some of you have seen some previews but these latest pics are all-new.

I'll let the pics do the talking from here.

check out that camber!

Here are some pics from last night... It was another bumper setup I thought I was content with, but I am MUCH happier with the one above.

And now the details....
Yes, the hood is rusted. Yes, I still have my stock hood.
The bumpers are painted army-green, and I totally dig it.

The wheels are HRE 504s
17x9.5 et-9 with a 215/40 Fuzion ZRi up front
17x10.5 et5 with a 225/45 Kuhmo AST out back

You may recognize them from Johnathan's car, and if you read carefully, you may have picked up that they were mine... as he said that they weren't his in the post... (GET YOUR WHEELS ON JOHNATHAN!)
Early 90's HRE's and negative offsets are soo played out.. Ugh - Bimmerforums - The Ultimate BMW Forum

The tires need some re-doing but I'll be swapping out the rears and running 10mm spacers to get the perfect stance.

The fenders are rolled to hell, and all the paint came off, so I had to repair that.

The rack is made by yours truly. It's oak, and red mahogany stain. It can hold me without any problems. :rofl

oh and I know my bumper's crooked. kthx. <3

Enjoy.

Huge thanks to Austin, Alex, TJ, and Olek.
E12. the original 5er.

brown is fitting. gold 16" BBS meshies would be epic.

my buddies turbo wagon on 3piece rs's. picking up the christmas tree last year. bad angle, swank ass hoopty though.

600 ponies, sweed style.

mk4 gli on air and schmidt TH lines.