View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #89
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
my dad had an '02 X-type sport (3.0 5spd). that thing was far from impressive. handled like shit. i once had the gas pedal get stuck to the floor on me. the gauges would randomly stop working. you would look down, and the cluster was dead. haha. he got it new, too. got rid of it with like 20k on it. if it makes a difference, i always loved how they looked.
Yeah the earlier models had a ton of problems. Mine is an 05 3.0AWD and Im up to 40k on it. Ive got no complaints. Sure, it doesnt handle like my 240 did, but its comfy, reliable, looks good, and gets the job done. Jaguar navi sucks, so I got mine without and just added a Kenwood Navi headunit. The other thing that sucks about Jags is the STUPID bolt pattern. 5x108. Only other cars that have that pattern are like Ferraris and Volvos so aftermarket wheel options are limited and pricey. At least I stay off the po-po's radar with it though, that was the main reason I went Jag.