View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #26
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
i dont know much about the gtr. i havnt stopped at the nissan dealer yet. but from what i remember reading its what, like 47x hp, and 44x torque, with a 0-60 at like 3.5 right? being that i havnt driven one, and will not likely ever will, i dont know how they handle. i do love nissan, but i also like porsche very much. the turbo is rated at 480hp, 460 torque, and a 0-60 of 3.4. now i dont think there is too much difference in handling between the two cars. but for the skyline to be 9 seconds faster than the turbo on that track is a huge difference. i dont know if the 25 seconds slower thing is real or porsche is just trying to make nissan look real bad. but it wouldnt surprise me that nissan did maybe change tires and gave them that 9 second advantage over the turbo. i honestly think that the skyline should be around the same time as the turbo. the gt2 is a very very limited production porsche that is now out of production again. it also boasts more power and less weight, with incredible handling. so to compare the skyline to the gt2 is not right. the gt2 i think did the ring in like what 1.30 or something real close to that. it of course is also twice the price of the gtr. i'm just trying to state things objectively.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote