View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 11:37 PM   #93
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
I guess the plan for the party trailer is me and Dom (teddys mom) are gonna drive up friday night and sleep up there. So if anyone else doesn't want to drive up on saturday morning there are more than welcome to sleep in the party trailer. But i guess i'm gonna stay up there all weekend soo please bring Booze and other enjoyable things lol. We will have a sick lil party going on lol. O and there is 8-10 beds I can't remember but we can cram like a brunch of people in if they wanna sleep in there. If anyone snores please bring a tent...I herd some rumors that jason kim snores really loud lol