View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 11:24 PM   #13
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipTiedCoupe View Post
^~~Wrong. Bible says as the 2nd greatest commandment that you are to love thy neighbor. Also talks about marriage as a sacred covenant and should be shared by a MAN AND A WOMAN. You can love people, but you dont hav to love what they do.

lol, the constitution was drafted by Christians.

Christians, Me being one, believe in no homosexual marriages. I know its not right.

I voted against Homosexual Marriages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian(na8c) View Post
Werd with ziptiedcoup... other than being politically correct, at which point are we allowed to say,"this is'nt right or acceptable in our society". if they want to have equal rights with traditionaly married couples so they can visit eachother at the hospital or whatever, fine. you can say,"oh well it doesnt affect me" but I dont want my kids being force fed this stuff, being told theyre intollerant because God says this isnt the way to live. I just think society needs some boundries...for the good of ALL, not just because I love Jesus
since when they start force feeding it to children? do you expect the schools to start teaching gay relationships are the only way have a normal relationship?

and are both of you oppsed to teaching natural selection and the universe being started by a "big bang" since it isn't the bible? do you both believe that the theory of evoluion shouldn't be taught aswell?

TEAM SUS*PECT