View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 02:36 PM   #53
wylin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91SuperS13 View Post
you must smoke a lot of rock....
don't bait dave he'll write something long and flamish. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I think the s2k is long in tooth as a design (i own one), the 04 revision did leagues to make it more modern and less tall looking. But its still a design dating back to the late 90's. One just needs to look at the trim and cool 90's honda radio to figure that out.

As for the rendering i think it looks okay. It will have to have a blunt nose to meet EU pedo crash regulations or use a popup/ airbag in the hood for pedos.

I think what i should look like is harken back to the angular design of the S13 and S14 kouki for a more aggressive look that is in defiance. And the side should be more swoopy like the recent renault laguna concept.

I mean it couldn't turn out worse than some of the acura designs...