View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 01:11 AM   #143
dynamicck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Yeah because polygamy is exactly the same as same sex marriage.

False comparisons, cool.

So the fuck what if your kid learns about same sex marriage? You think you are going to be able to shelter them from homosexuality forever. Hell, half the cartoons they watch have a gay character or are written by gay dudes. They probably will know more about it than you do. I just hope in a few generations all your kind will gradually begin to melt away. You are no better than the ignorant feddy flag waivers in the south.

Now if you will excuse me I'm gonna go teach my five illegitimate children and my ex wife about same sex marriage and then go marry a duck.
Same sex marriage and polygamy are not exactly the same. But why does it bother you so much?
If they are all consenting adults, why do you care?

Polygamy is considered wrong because this country was based on religious values. But there were many other countries that polygamy was natural. It wasnt until western influence said it was wrong, that they decided to ban/outlaw it.

I'm not saying that polygamy marriages should get the same rights as a marriage, but de-criminalized.

So my argument is, if this country is not influenced by religion, why not allow all types of marriages?
Because marriage of the state is not the same as marriage of religion.