View Single Post
Old 08-20-2001, 10:35 PM   #3
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Not quite step by step but...

There should be 2 control arms attached to the strut.  On the top arm, there are a couple bolts.  Un-bolt the bolts, and move the arm.  This makes the tire go in and out.

I would say more... but I REALLY have to disagree with you doing it yourself.  Take it to a shop, it shouldn't be more than $20, and they have machines to tell the camber down to the hundredth of a degree.  My camber is at -2.4 degrees, with the maximum positive adjustment I can get stock.  Specs are like -1.9 degrees.  If I wanna correct that, I need a camber correction kit, like the one from http://www.pdm-racing.com
I just went through a HUGE bad ordeal with my camber.  Besides, Nissan camber is funny looking.  Visually, I think the camber is WAY off, but according to 2 different machines, they are perfect, 'cept that one.
-Jeff
Jeff240sx is offline   Reply With Quote