View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #20
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeboy355 View Post
Interesting project but I have a little bit of criticism, I hope you don't mind...

A BPU Supra motor through an auto trans will definitely make you enough power to get into the 12's but not on those tiny 15x7 wheels... Or maybe not even with that suspension setup... Or what about LSD?...

You've got a monster motor in there but the car isn't setup for anything... Not for drag, not for drifting, and not for roadcourse... From the outside it looks like a cheap 240 buildup with a huge motor that no one knows about...

And at 400WHP, It won't be faster than 240s with SRs and KAs...

That swap you are doing would be great for your girl if you were putting it into an older Lexus with an auto trans but in a 240 it just isn't accomplishing much...
Car does have a VLSD. out of a S13 Silva. i know the wheels are small, but HOPEFULLY with some Drag radials the car will get out of it's own way. And what kind of suspension setup would you reccomend? There is pretty much nothing suspension wise that is stock anymore. From what i heard the Megan coils arn't the best for drag use but they do work. Like i said this isn't a 1 thing only car. It will mostly be used for street use and having fun with other local car people.

and i'm curious as to how you say a 2JZ with a auto trans in a 240sx isn't accomplishing much.

Car is getting stock usdm twins, so they will stay like that for along time. the jdm twins are getting sold.
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote