Old 11-12-2008, 08:52 PM   #1663
4x4le
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
4x4le is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 4x4le Send a message via Yahoo to 4x4le
Name: Brandon Ater
Hobbies: Drifting, tuning nissans, playing paintball when I have the time
Cars: Right now I have a s13 240 drift car with silvia conversion. Fully built sr20det running on e-85 tuned by myself with NIStune. All out race car (Ill have to list the mods some other time).

I joined this site for a few reasons. I here it referenced all the time so maybe its a good site. I also may want to become an advertiser on here and offer group buys if there seems to be enough interest. I went ahead and became a premi before even posting my first post and hope to become more.

I'm an authorized NIStune dealer/tuner/installer and I would like to support existing users of this as well as other tuner questions on this site as well as maybe become an advertiser and hook some people up with some good prices!

I hope to help as many people as I can on here.

If anyone is interested in getting nistune send me a pm so I can calculate the interest for it on this site and If there is enough I will become an advertiser and start offereing deals.

My website is AutoVaughn Performance but it is under construction still but you will be able to see some pictures of me and Andy's (the shop owner) cars.

Well, see you guys around!
4x4le is offline   Reply With Quote