View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 08:04 AM   #134
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatyk View Post
I don't know, just never been a fan of them. Even during their 3-peat with Kobe and Shaq. Always been a Houston guy; Francis needs to come back from rehab already and play!!!
Steve Francis was only good in Houston when he was the ONLY option, and guess what? They didn't win then.
Their best chance is that Artest remains somewhat sane and that McGrady and Yao don't fall the fuck apart physically as they have the last few years... Even then, coming off in the west if you're not in New Orleans or LA will be DIFFICULT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
AI for championship

go pistons!
That is just funny to read, the Pistons are an OLD team, and Iverson is a chemistry killer. Chemistry was what made the Pistons successful. I have no faith in this working out for them.

And I write too!