Thread: anyone from CO?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 01:13 AM   #78
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Bump from the dead...

Obviously this corner of the boards gets little-to-no action, but I'm hoping to get some input. Me and my wife are toying with the idea of leaving Southern California for a number of states, but one that has our particular interest is Colorado. (The Denver metro area, or more specifically Westminster among other nearby cities) Just looking for some thoughts from locals on what the area has to offer and/or what drawbacks there are to living there, and how the local economy/job market/etc. are doing. Neither of us are really tied down by a career or kids yet, so we're trying to keep our options open, and Colorado has us both intrigued. Obviously I'm also curious about the local car culture, and how the laws and enforcement are on modified vehicles. (specifically ours, especially since I'm going to want to go SR at some point) All-in-all what I am asking is for Colorado residents to please give an inside opinion on the state in which you live, since obviously everything I'll find on state/city websites are going to be blowing sunshine. Thanks in advance.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote