View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 03:38 AM   #51
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
The harness laid out above is still for RHD, keep that in consideration (I'm sure you will).

Please take some notes on front main seal replacement - I'm sure it's as easy as it looks, but I'm gonna have to do that on mine real soon, and any tips would be nice!

Also, final measurements from firewall grommet to plugs for your connectors - especially if you're tucking everything. I didn't do that last measurement, and some of my stuff is off by an inch or two... not a huge thing, but I want the next harness I do to be perfect!

As far as engine cleaning:
+
... took my motor from:
---- to ---->

The wire wheel doesn't get everywhere, but damn if it doesn't shave hours off.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote