View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #55
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post
So i get paid today and will sign up for this event!! I will send payment asap. Just like mike(jimmy up)-i was gonna do the justdrift event- but would much rather have the 626driftcrew pop my cherry lol. Im gonna need help you guys, its my first time so be gentle with me haha. Plus this gives more time to get ready and get my bucket seat in purchased from JXN, BUCKET SEATS ON BUDGET FTW! I hope i get good pointers and learn a lot from this event, see you guys out there!!
626 staff will help you out more then other event holders will even so thee other event holders tell you they will help you, no one ever see's it...