View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 01:45 AM   #131
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

richard who? jdm_what?

i dont remember that car.

seriously, these young fucks have NO clue how tight-net the old school community was.. socal 240 list, AMAROK mailing list and all that jazz. we literally shared EVERYTHING. nowadays, i dont want ANYONE knowing shit really about my car/mods/etc.

i cant believe how much shit ive got saved away in this hard drive throughout the years... crazy!
i was there the day he wrecked that car...went too far into the sweeper...hit the island...island pulled him straight into the lamp post...was not groovy (it was at the very first vegasdrift event...there was like 6-8 of us vegas locals...rest were cali drivers...i damn near shat myself when i saw ernies old yellow S13 coupe..oooooo that car was sessy )

then rich comes back a year later with a fully built purple sil80 (s15 strawberry face conversion)...ernie was driving it at drift show off (night before DD9 here in vegas)...ah back in the good ol days when there was like 8 of us in vegas who went out drifting and cops had no idea what drifting was (hehehehh back in the vegas_touge days hahhahahhahahaahha)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote