View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 02:27 AM   #399
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Sooo, fiber glass repair kit for me. Ithink im gonna put a strip of metal on the backside too. Its super thin.

I broke it on the speed bump in the parking garage of the Target on the corner of Labrea and Santa Monica.
I went to thier office and told them the speed bumps broke it.
i told them my car is just above legal ride hieght but that the speedbumps are a rubber compound and very tall.
i told them that they are not California DOT approved, they are made by a private company and don't actually adhear to any laws on hieght. and i told them there are no warning signs about them. i also told them that my car clears California speedbumps.
i filled out a report, they took pics.
We will see. I think i have a telephone interview with the peeps in the next 2 days.
hopefully.

Chuck got a T28 ?

apparently the RB expert couldn't do what a dude named Juan did in nothing flat.
Congrads Karl.

John is tired of his size and,.....Oh, sorry,........we are talking about a Bigger Turbo. oops!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote