View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 02:46 PM   #722
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
again you spread misinformation... half the shit you say is right on - the other half is bullshit... you just never shut up.

you can fix it a few ways without paint - even if mr knowsitallyetagain thinks otherwise.

the basketball way, i hadn;t heard - but they sell these puffer things and foam things that actually go in the fender and push it back out - the PDR guy at the bodyshop next door to our dealer did my friends on both sides - and u can not tell. i jammed a foam blcok he gave me in mine and left it there - lol

the fix is permanent and did not require any paint at all...
Fuck off asshole. If you pump it up and pop the dent out the pressure will pop it right back. That is NOT a dent it is a pressure buckle. In order to fix it you have to relieve the pressure on the panel. That is why people who care cut slits in the inner fenderwell, to relieve the pressure. MAYBE if you cut the slits in the inner fenderwell you can manage to get it to pop out, but without doing something to relieve the pressure you are chasing your tail.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote