View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 04:23 AM   #729
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
again you spread misinformation... half the shit you say is right on - the other half is bullshit... you just never shut up.
see what that says ??? its says that you are right on - HALF OF THE TIME.

The thing is - u tell people things you are "sure" of even when you aren't.

The buckle/dent can be removed paintlessly. I help tons of people on this forum in REAL LIFE - I own my own longacre tables and scales, and caster/camber and laser toe - and i tune and fix these cars on an every day basis.

If you look - i even AGREE and BACK YOU UP regularly. Its just the last few weeks u post constantly - even when you dont know.

For the guy that wants to stagger - these cars dont typically like a lot of F>R stagger... racepar1 is correct about that.

These cars do not like to have much rake - so be sure to keep the sidewall height similar.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote