View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
Odysseus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Odysseus is an unknown quantity at this point
Harness tucking fun!

So I am gonna be buying Stance GR+ Pro coilovers and Circuit Sport RUCAs/toe arms very very shortly and thanks to some of you in the technical section I decided to tuck my harness so I dont burn through it. It was my first time really taking apart my car like that so it was a nice learning experience.

Fenders off, harness in stock spot

At this point I was wondering what in the hell I got myself into

Loose harness

Tucked and tied

Fenders back on

So yeah, getting it all off was cake..Half hour job including tucking the harness up. Getting the fenders back on and aligned. TERRIBLE! Took me hours haha...The harness made the fenders fit alot tighter. The passenger side was a smaller harness so it was easy but the driver side I had to remove the plastic cover and then I re-electrical taped it. That made it smaller and then it fit.

I noticed that the conversion was half assed too. Im missing so many nuts and bolts it was stupid. Half the shit wasnt even finger tight. So I completly re-did it and its almost golden...

Lastly....I know I have to hammer a little lip flat so it doesnt shred my tires. Is it that skinny thing hanging down? I dont wanna smash up the wrong thing..

I think I should make a build thread haha
Odysseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links