View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #54
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Thumbs up

If you date her and break-up, oh well. If she acts like a child about it, the women at the bar do the same, etc... They can all go grow the hell up and you will just have to find a more grown-up bar to hang at or let them know how it is one at a time. Group addresses don't work well in this situation. If they cannot live with the facts of life then tell them to go to hell and move on.

If you couldn't tell... I don't get attached or hung up easy. I DO NOT care what anyone thinks of me unless they are my mother or control my annual income, then it is only a slight concern.

My way may not be the best way, but I damn sure don't have to deal with women pulling this drama garbage after a situation falls thru. I keep EVERYTHING pretty direct.
I don't have the time to entertain a useless arguement.

If it looks like it may fall thru, sit her down and discuss it with her.
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\
That one action alone has allowed me to keep half of my ex's as friends. Some of them seem "friendlier" now than when we dated.

GOOD LUCK!!