View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 12:05 AM   #535
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
some of you may recall i posted a few months ago when i lost my Chihuahua when he went into my neighbors yard to play with the pitbulls..

Well yesterday we lost our brown lab, Cocoa... she was just a lil over a year old... too young... Cause of death we are not sure, in the morning we noticed she was very slow, could tell she was ill, but didnt think much of it, my folks gave her a aspirin dissolved in water. figured it might have been something she ate as to why she was sick.. later we found her lifeless...

We will miss her, she was great, the only dog we ever had that could play fetch /ball with.. If your outside, she would go fetch her toy and walk around you with it, forcing you to play with her. She would come out of no where with her toy to your feet!

Heres a pic of them together..

Both of them are now in doggy heaven

Pic of our only dog now, Comet (not sure what he is mixed with) chillen with Cocoa similar age