View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #87
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
DAAAAANNNGGG!! Why oh why did you have to put blue on the solid black one?! I was going to order a pair of the fronts but I have absolutely nothing blue on my car. Any accent I do have is red. Fudge! If you design one all black I will purchase a set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
it was discussed before, the blue is MAYBE so you can see the edges and the shape, because black on black would not let you see the heel plate and edges...
PM dmax and ask yourself... i don't they they will include the blue line myself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post
i hope there is blue, it would go with my steering wheel. but if not i just hope not at all instead of something else
Bejota is correct!! At first, I thought we might do colored trim, but realized it didn't look good. But I had to leave the outline because you couldnt tell where the heel pad was.....

Also, solid black doesnt seem to be too popular, so we may not even do it at all. I have seen a sample of black/black checker which was kinda interesting....So if you guys like that style, please speak up!!!

dmax-us.com