View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 06:45 PM   #103
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by silpena View Post
btw dude... tape off the molding on the window man before u sand that area. So you dont scratch the molding or put body filler on it unless your replacing it.

Yea i still have to take the door apart, so i can sand it up there.

After dicking around with the origin front fenders for a while, i finnally solved the problem, drove about 45 minutes and bought oem kouki fenders problem solved.

Wait some one told me 18 by 10 +18 with a 275 would fit stock fenders up front, fuck....

Better roll them

Much better

Put a little ding when the hammer slipped, got to fix now.

It was getting late so i didnt take pics of the pass side, but that one came out perfect with no dings. Much much happier than with the fiberglass fenders that would have taken me 2 weekends to get striaght. With the oem it took me longer to go drive and get them then to actually do the body work after i pulled them.