View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 04:44 PM   #3001
jfandem
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jfandem will become famous soon enoughjfandem will become famous soon enoughjfandem will become famous soon enoughjfandem will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfandem View Post
I have work equips on my s14.

The front fenders are rolled, and the wheels are 18x9.5 +8, with a 245/35/18 tire. Camber is around -2.3deg.

The rear fenders are rolled and pulled, and wheels are 18x10.5 +16 with a 255/35/18. Camber is around -3.45deg.

The way the front fits (looks-wise) is perfect, except i had to relocate the wiring harness and I also had to remove both inner fender liners. Sometimes on really hard aggressive turns it rubs in front, and I want to avoid that somehow.

The rear is a different story, the gap is too large to look perfect yet it still rubs up inside the fenders on really hard bumps or turns. And the camber is killing the inside of my tires. I have 275s that fill the gap perfectly, but rubs like 100% of the time so I would have to figure out how to fit those. How are you guys running like creditcard clearance and not rubbing? I want that look and fitament but without the rubbing....what do I need to do?

Well I bought 2 tires today, was planning on putting them on the rear. They are 235/40/18. The only problem is that I have 245/35 up front so these would be skinnier than the front. I was thinking of putting the 245s out back and the new 235s in the front...but the front with the 245 looks perfect....

What is everyones suggestion? I want to take out some camber in the rear.
jfandem is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links