View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:32 PM   #3003
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
These shits are getting sealed up today and should be ready for tires on Saturday

I couldn't really tell when the faces were silver, but now that they're black you can see the rears have a flat face and the fronts have a slightly convex face (for brake clearance).

I'm extremely excited about putting these on this weekend (especially since my car is running!!!)

I just double checked my calculations and they SHOULD be 17X10 +7 and 17X11 +12. I'm getting the rears on this weekend and I've got to wait for front tires.
you bastard! you beat me too it. I have a set of 6 that are just sitting around as extras and have contemplated doing this for a long time but never motivation to do it. Who did you get the bigger lips from and how much did the set up run you per lip.???kodiak?